Propositions Čendův běh (Cenda's Run)
seventh oldest running race in the Czech Republic | the track goes through Zahoransky stream valley.
every Easter Sunday
playground in Petrov near Prague (mapka)
- 12 k men (men-only under 39 y.o.)
- 6 k seniors, women, youth
- children (100 m, 500 m, 1 000 m)
- Youth Boys 15 – 17
- Men A 18 – 39
- Men B 40 – 49
- Men C 50 – 59
- Men D 60 – 69
- Men E 70plus
- Youth Girls 15 – 17
- Women A 18 – 34
- Women B 35 – 49
- Women C 50plus
For the first three competitors in every category we devote valuable prizes.
- starting fee 100 CZK, paid on-line, starting fee at the race day 150 CZK
- children and competitors 60+ discount starting fee paid at the race day
- food and drinks included in the starting fee
- 8.30 – 10:30 presentation
- 10.30 children ceremony
- 11.00 start of the race
- 12.30 final ceremony (time limit of the race and expected finish of the last competitor)
- boys and girls divided
- 100 m (under 6 y.o.)
- 500 m (7 – 10 y.o.)
- 1000 m (11 – 14 y.o.)
Age group according to birth year. Please sign up on-line.
Start and finish
The start and finish of the race is in one place – in Petrov. Parking at this street is limited. Please use rather adjacent streets for parking.
RFID tag/chip timer
irontime is the timekeeper of the race. Every competitor has to wear the starting bib attached to the chest. For more information on the timekeeping visit irontime.cz.