- The race is run in accordance with IAAF and Czech Athletic federation rules, mainly note the rule #240 road run.
- Referees on the whole race course will ensure that the rules are adhered to. Three best runners will be awarded in each age group.
- The race is open to public.
- Each runner participate on his/her own risk and is aware of his/her health condition, which must allow to run.
- Each runner has to check-in on the race day, pick up the bib with timekeeping tag.
BIB and timekeeping tag
- Bib must be worn on the chest.
- Timekeeping tag is placed on the back-side of the bib. Do not separate the tag.
- If you fail to finish the race, report it to the referees.
- Do not cover the bib when finishing because of the finish photograph.